What is a Cash Plan?
A Cash Plan is an insurance policy that can help to cover the cost of everyday healthcare, such as visits to the dentist, opticians or physiotherapy, by reimbursing you for some or all of the cost of routine and/or unforeseen healthcare costs and appointments. Cash Plans are available for a monthly premium and are an affordable, simple and accessible way of helping you to manage the cost of everyday healthcare.
How does a Cash Plan work?
The costs of everyday healthcare, such as dental check-ups, a visit to the opticians or buying prescription medicines, are ever increasing and can all add up. A Cash Plan is designed to help you meet these costs, so that you do not have to worry about paying for treatment when health issues arise.
- Help to budget for everyday health care expenses
- Low monthly premium
- Choice to cover the whole family for added peace of mind
- Choice of the healthcare practitioner that you want to see, plus there is no need for a GP referral
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Access to a range of benefits such as medical helplines and 24/7 GP access